Learning Support Assistant - Mortimer Community College
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/04/2021 12:00
£19,698 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Mortimer Community College
MORTIMER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Reading Road South Shields NE33 4UG
Learning Support Assistant x 2, 37hpw (Term Time Only)
Required as soon as possible
£19,698 pa pro rata
We wish to appoint two inspirational learning support assistants with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our school, through working in the SEND department. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and innovative person who wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students through supporting their individual needs.
Can you demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision
• A commitment to improving the lives of young people
• A willingness to take risks and support innovation
• The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
• A willingness to become immersed in professional learning and embrace the culture of the school?
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you are looking for. We can offer:
• Outstanding professional development
• A school that was recognised nationally in 2020 as being in the top 200 improving and performing schools in the country
• A school that is rated “Good” by Ofsted under the new framework, with many “Outstanding” features
• A school where mental health is embraced and is part of the culture of the school
• A school where students and staff are valued and chasing positions on league tables is not a priority
• A long-term approach to improvement, focused on life-long learning for all and quality teaching and learning.
“Staff feel well supported. They are a highly motivated team who are proud to work at the school.” Ofsted 2019
Mortimer Community College, based in the North East of England, is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) previously known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
For an application form please contact email@example.com or to download the Application pack, please visit the school website http://mortimercommunitycollege.co.uk/job-vacancies/
Completed application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Tuesday 20 April 2021.
This job is closed for applications.