Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 09/05/2021 23:59
Grade 8 (SCP 31 - 35) £34,728 - £38,890
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Jack Crawford House and agile working
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post within the City Development Directorate.
The Infrastructure & Commercial section requires a suitably qualified Engineer to assist in the delivery of a range of highway infrastructure projects from minor works to complex highway design projects.
Applicants must be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to working arrangements and will have suitable experience and operational knowledge.
The main areas of responsibilities of the post include:
• Undertake, and supervise the design and implementation of development work supporting projects or schemes.
• Delivery to specific timescales of a wide range of projects using appropriate software packages.
• Undertake inspection, feasibility, design, contract preparation and site supervision of a range of projects
• Production of drawings using AutoCAD including Civils3D
• Assisting with the production of tender documentation in accordance with relevant industry standard conditions of contract
• Project management of schemes, including consultation and liaison with clients, the public and other stakeholders relevant to the project
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Ken Heads on 07771521834 or Graham Brown on 07387259468.
Applications should be made on-line at northeastjobs.org.uk/sunderlandcitycouncil. For further assistance contact Operational HR Services by email: email@example.com
Please note that CVs are not acceptable.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered online with North East Jobs, including your invitation to any online assessment you are required to undertake and your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notifications as you may not be notified by any other means. Please remember to check your junk mail items.
Please be advised if you have not heard from us in six weeks after the closing date please assume you have not been shortlisted.
This job is closed for applications.