Financial Assessment Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 23:59
£13,848 to £14,694.60 per annum (actual)
Hours per week:
22.2 hours per week
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
The role will involve calculating individual’s contributions towards residential, non-residential services and Adoption Orders, Special Guardianship Order and Child Arrangement Order with residence element in accordance with legislative and policy guidance.
You will need to have approximately 2 years’ experience of working in a financial environment and ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences and to organise your work to meet deadlines.
The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team in essential in addition to the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences and to organise your work to meet deadlines.
As an employer we can offer you: -
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
This job is closed for applications.