Teacher (Maths) - Huntcliff School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 actual salary range
Schools - Teaching
Teacher of Maths
Full time Permanent (0.6 Permanent available if requested)
Mainscale to UPS £25,714 - £41,604 actual salary range
September 2021 start
Huntcliff School is a popular school sharing a site with Saltburn Primary School on a joint learning campus. We are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed teacher for our Maths department, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational teacher to join our rapidly improving school.
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher, an effective team player and be committed to raising the aspirations and achievement of all students.
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere.
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve.
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents.
• Opportunities for career development.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 maths within a secondary school, delivering outstanding results.
• A calm, understanding and friendly personality.
• The ability to manage behaviour and help students focus on any given task, encouraging students to interact with others and engage in a range of learning activities.
• A professional, dedicated and resilient approach.
• Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative.
• The ability to establish good relationships with students, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs.
• The ability to help plan, deliver and assess outstanding learning opportunities for all.
• The capability to work with Teachers and the SENDCo to ensure progress and development for students with additional needs.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust can offer you a professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with collaborative schools that are passionate about the progress and development of every student.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role or to download an application form, please email email@example.com or www.saltburnlearningcampus.co.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs K Emmerson via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021, 9:00am
Interview date: w/c 17th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.