DBS869/21 Nursery teacher 0.58 - Preston Grange Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £41,604 pa pro rata
Schools - Teaching
Preston Grange Primary School, Chiltern Road, North Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE29 9QL
Due to the development of our Nursery provision, Governors at this happy, popular and successful school wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic & highly motivated teacher from 1st September 2021.
We are looking for an inspirational individual who:
• Is passionate about teaching and learning
• Has a commitment to delivering high quality education for all
• Has the energy and ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
• Will encourage independent and adventurous learning opportunities for all children
• Has good interpersonal skills and is committed to contributing to a strong staff team.
• Will show a commitment to our strong & happy staff team
• Has a good sense of humour and a positive, happy disposition.
This post is 0.58 full time equivalent, 18.75 hours per week - over 5 afternoons (3 hours 45 per day). Fixed term contract from 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022
Phone calls are welcomed and visits by arrangement.
Application forms and further details are available from, and returnable to Tracey Taylor, Headteacher, Preston Grange Primary School, Chiltern Road, North Shields NE29 9QL. Tel: 0191 3009190, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications noon, Friday 21st May 2021.
Preston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance along with other relevant pre-employment checks.