DBS874/21 Class Teacher - St. Mary’s RC Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
St. Mary’s RC Primary School, Farringdon Road, Cullercoats, North Shields, NE30 3EY
The Governing Body of St. Mary’s, a popular successful school, are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, dynamic & highly motivated teacher to join our staff team from September 2021. We are excited to recruit a new teacher to join our happy, hardworking and committed staff who you will find both welcoming and supportive.
The successful candidate will:
• Be fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our Catholic School
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be able to inspire motivate and nurture children towards reaching their full potential
• Be able to demonstrate strong curriculum knowledge, plan and deliver high quality learning opportunities and have high expectations
• Demonstrate a commitment to the pursuit of raising standards and aspirations
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a team player and go the extra mile to support our school
We can offer:
• A school community underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos
• The privilege of working with enthusiastic, highly motivated children
• The support of a welcoming and dedicated team of staff and governors
• Continued professional development and a network of support within Bishop Bewick Trust
If you feel you have the skills and enthusiasm for this post then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please indicate your teaching experience and curriculum strengths/interests in your supporting statement.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclose from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS), undergo a range of other recruitment checks and will need to have two fully supportive references one from current employers/placements.
An application pack can be requested from the school office, email@example.com or 0191 251 8080 and returned to Mrs. C. McLean, Chair of Governors St. Mary’s RC Primary School, Farringdon Road, Cullercoats, North Shields, NE30 3EY.
Applications must be returned by Noon on May 14th 2021, by hand or post and not emailed.
Please be aware that we will not consider late applications or accept applications submitted electronically.
Interviews: 25th May 2021