DBS881/21 Maternity Leave KS2 Teacher - Coquet Park First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Coquet Park First School, The Links, Whitley Bay, NE26 1TQ
Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher - Maternity Cover – full time, two terms with an option to be extended.
Required to start on 1st September 2021
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Coquet Park First School are looking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Lower Key Stage 2 teacher for their friendly school. Applicants are welcome from experienced and Newly Qualified teachers.
Coquet Park is a family orientated, one form entry first school and in a beautiful coastal location. We have a proud legacy of developing the whole child through high quality experiences. Our children are happy and enthusiastic and our Headteacher, staff and governors take pride in their school and its role in the community.
We are looking for someone who:
- can demonstrate outstanding teaching
- is able to provide a high quality learning environment and learning opportunities for the class
- works well with others
- has good communication skills
- is committed to safeguarding
- enthusiastic, happy and confident children with high standards of achievement and behaviour
- a friendly and successful school, which is an exciting and stimulating place to work
- a strong and dynamic staff team with a supportive and experienced governing body, highly motivated pupils, parents and staff
- an excellent learning environment in a modern well resourced building
- a collaborative network of local schools and a well-established school community
A job description, application form and person specification are available by emailing the school - email@example.com,uk
Applications to the head teacher, Mrs. Colleen Ward, should be made by 3pm on Wednesday 19 May 2021.
Interviews will take place week beginning 24 May 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS along with other relevant employment checks.