School Administration Assistant
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade C-D, SCP 4-5 (Actual salary £16,285 - £16,611)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade C-D, SCP 4-5 (Actual salary £16,285 - £16,611)
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School, Redcar, TS10 1PJ
Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School is a caring and inclusive college which provides a comprehensive education for 11- 16 year olds from communities across Redcar and Cleveland.
Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 27 schools and a sixth form from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 9,000 pupils and 1,200 staff, the Trust is now the North-East’s largest Catholic Trust and the second largest Catholic Multi-Academy Trust in the UK.
We require an Administration Assistant to provide general and financial administrative support to the school under the direction and guidance of the Trust Business Manager.
The role will involve:
• Routine clerical support to the school
• Front of house/reception duties
• Typing/word processing and other ICT based tasks
• Maintaining manual and computerised records/management information systems
The successful candidate will:
• Be suitably qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or have experience in a relevant area of work
• Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Have experience of working in a busy office environment
• Work effectively and constructively as part of a team
We can offer:
• Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
• A welcoming work environment
• A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
• A commitment to professional and personal development
• The opportunity to work with and learn from other establishments in partnership with our Trust schools in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust
Closing date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interview: To Be Confirmed
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.