Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£19,824 per annum
HR / Training
Stanley, Co Durham
Interim HR Administrator
Fixed Term until 16 July 2021
New College Durham Academies Trust comprises of two large Academies, Consett Academy and North Durham Academy, located some six miles apart in North West Durham. New College Durham, is our lead sponsor and both Academies are in multi-million-pound new builds, offering unrivalled state of the art facilities for our students and communities in Consett and Stanley.
We require an experienced and highly customer focused Interim HR Administrator to provide a high level, comprehensive and confidential support function across the Trust.
HR Administrator - Grade 2, 37 hours per week, whole time, £19,824 pa
This role will provide efficient and effective administrative support for the Human Resources team, ensuring information is up to date and to allow for accurate and timely information to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, hold a Certificate in Personnel Practice (desirable) or be able to demonstrate recent relevant experience working within a busy HR function.
• Have relevant experience working in a busy office, preferably within a school environment.
• Have the confidence, knowledge and ability to develop, establish and maintain a range of management information systems.
• Have effective interpersonal skills.
• Be proactive and able to demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service, via a variety of mediums and platforms.
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: www.northdurhamacademy.co.uk/vacancies alternatively email a request to HR@ncdat.org.uk
Please also see Supporting Documents to download an application pack from this page.
Please do not attach copies of CV's/qualification certificates. Only the information detailed on the application form will be used as part of the short-listing process. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or submitted via TES on-line by Midday on Monday 10th May 2021 with interviews expected to be held the same week (w/c 10th May 2021).