Teacher of Science (Park View School)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Park View School
Teacher of Science
(Park View School)
MPS plus SEN1
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of Science who has vision, can take initiative and can contribute to outstanding results. You will need to have the drive, commitment and excellent organisational skills necessary to work within the school and meet the current and future needs of our students. You will have passion for working with SEN learners and have a desire to provide the best experiences for these young people.
• Be an outstanding Teacher of Science and willing to participate in further development.
• Understand the needs of SEN learners; especially those with SEMH.
• Have thorough understanding of curriculum development and assessment.
• Have a passion for teaching Science and have the potential to inspire students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies.
• Gain commitment from all students to achieve success, and have the ability to motivate students with a focus on maximising student attainment.
• Take part and organise events and extracurricular provision.
• Be resilient and thrive in a challenging environment.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To apply for this post please download and complete the application form which is saved in “Supporting Documents” and return this to Mrs A Burgess Senior Admin Officer - Business, Park View School, Temple Park Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE34 0QA or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon, Friday 18 June 2021.
Please note Closing date has been extended from 11 June 2021 to Noon, 18 June 2021.
This job is closed for applications.