DBS940/21 Y4 Class Teacher - Fordley Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Fordley Primary School, Dudley Drive, Dudley, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7AL
The governors of this vibrant, nurturing and creative school are looking to appoint a hardworking and inspirational teacher to join our energetic Key Stage 2 team and become class teacher for a Y4 class.
You will be a professional who:
- has experience of teaching children in KS2
- provides a calm, nurturing and positive learning environment
- can support children to develop their social and communication skills
- is self-motivated and well-organised
- can adapt learning successfully to the identified needs of children
- is an excellent communicator with children, parents/carers and colleagues
- thrives professionally as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- amazing children who thrive within a nurturing environment and are keen to learn
- families who are extremely supportive and want the best for their children
- a happy school with very experienced and exceptionally supportive colleagues
- a strong team approach to all we do
- access to additional training and advice
- high quality support for Early Careers teachers
This post is full time, fixed term until the 31st August 2022.
Application pack available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be returned to the school (either by post or to the school’s email address email@example.com ) by 12:00pm on Friday 11th June. NQTs welcome to apply.
Fordley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.