KS2/KS3 Teacher - Tweedmouth Community Middle School (part of the Three Bridges Schools Federation)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Tweedmouth Community Middle School, Berwick Upon Tweed
Ofsted (2019) praised Tweedmouth Community Middle School for the high expectations teachers have for their pupils, our well designed curriculum and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our pupils. They added “a culture of care, tolerance and respect underpins pupils’ good behaviour around school and in lessons”.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated teacher to join this amazing school.
You will already possess:
• The ability to deliver high quality teaching through whole class, small group and 1:1 interventions;
• A proven track record in bridging attainment gaps, accelerating progress and boosting pupil’s confidence;
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with pupils and maintain the highest expectations at all times;
• The commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to ensure outstanding outcomes for all children;
• In-depth knowledge of the KS1/2/3 English/Maths curriculum to be able to build on prior learning and challenge pupils of all ages;
• Experience in delivering Y6 SATs Numeracy and Literacy curriculum;
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) through a PGCE or equivalent qualification.
Fixed term contract, initially for 1 year.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on Monday 14 June 2021. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 22 June 2021. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually with details of the interview day.
School Name: Tweedmouth Community Middle School
Full address: Billendean Terrace, Spittal, Berwick upon Tweed,
Postcode: TD15 2DJ
Tel.: 01289 307480
Website address: www.tweedmouth.northumberland.sch.uk