Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 23:59
£20,092 - £21,748 per annum
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
North East Learning Trust and Diamond Hall Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring and highly motivated Site Manager. The successful candidate will work in a team to maintain our school site and provide a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children.
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent learning environment and resources.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of a school.
• A good building services skill set to meet the changing needs of the school.
• The ability to undertake moving and handling of physical objects, dynamically risk assessing the weight to ensure safe working practises.
• Have an eye for detail.
• Be flexible in their approach and work well as part of the team.
• Support the wider aspects of school life.
• Have ideas and a good sense of humour.
Deadline: Closing date is 11th June 2021
Shortlisting will take place w/c 14th June 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Karen Marriott, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF.
This job is closed for applications.