Support Staff x 30 hours (Fixed Term - Maternity Cover )
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Tees Valley Music Service prides itself on being a great place to work where staff are trusted, valued and supported to make a positive contribution at work. This Support Staff role will provide you with the opportunity to work within musical education administration.
The post is for 30 hours fixed term providing maternity cover up to July 2022 or sooner if the substantive postholder returns from maternity leave.
The post will enable you to develop a range of administrative and clerical skills. Committed to providing an excellent service, you will be willing to learn and develop your key skills. Duties will include:-
• Answer and deal with telephone calls into the unit ensuring that calls are dealt with appropriately.
• Enter and maintain pupil records on the bespoke software database.
• Taking of cash payments at reception and telephone payments.
• Process data from monthly teacher records.
• Supporting TVMS in planning and delivery of events.
• Input and maintain data on Excel Spreadsheets.
• Liaise with schools, teaching staff and parents ensuring effective and timely communication of information.
As part of your role you will be expected to develop your knowledge, experience and your ability to work as part of a diverse team. You will also be required to further develop your organisational, communication and information technology skills including the use of Microsoft Office and other in-house computer packages.
Please ensure you refer to the Job Description and the essential and desirable criteria in the Person Specification when completing the Personal Statement on the application form, as this information is used to select candidates for interview.
We offer an excellent total reward package including a competitive salary, generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement as well as access to a number of additional employee benefits and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Janice Frazer, Support Service Coordinator on 01642 603600.