Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
St Thomas More Primary School
Temporary Class Teacher
Required From 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022
The Governors of this happy and successful school wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to work in our team.
The successful candidates will:
• be practising Catholics or willing to support the ethos and practices of our Catholic school
• have the highest expectations for all children with an understanding of how to ensure outstanding progress
• inspire and engage all children creatively in the learning process
• be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within the parish and in our wider school community
• be willing to participate fully in the curricular and co-curricular life of the school
• aspire to excel professionally
Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcomed and all applicants are encouraged to visit the school by appointment.
Application packs can be emailed to you by request at email@example.com
Closing date: Noon on Monday 14 June 2021
Interviews: Monday 21 June 2021
This post is not open to job share.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
St Thomas More School are in the process of converting to become an Academy and will join the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust. Successful candidates will be employees of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust.
The Governing Board and Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults ensuring that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them.
This post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE
St Thomas More RCVA Primary School
Tel: 0191 3864761
At St Thomas More School, we love, learn and work together to be the best we can be, with God at the heart of everything we do.
Live fully, act justly.
This job is closed for applications.