Hub Manager (Middlesbrough and Redcar)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/06/2021 23:59
£27,041 - £29,577
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to play an important part of Cleveland Fire Brigades prevention agenda.
This position as the Prevention Hub Manager plays an important part of our Partnership working providing management of activities of the Hub Teams in accessing and providing services to the more vulnerable people in our communities.
As part of the Prevention function a good awareness on partnership working, Making Every Contact Count and Safeguarding is essential, as are the qualities of a good leader and manager to ensure that we effectively deploy our resources to meet daily requirements and workloads.
This is a great opportunity to help shape the Brigades future Vulnerable Person services to protect our communities.
For an informal chat on the role please contact Martin Miley 07740152986.
Interview Dates to be confirmed.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and aim to ensure that our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. We understand that having a workforce which is made up of those from the wide range of communities, localities and backgrounds will enable us to offer the best possible service through strong community links, better understanding of our communities and providing opportunities for all. We particularly welcome applications from individuals from Black or Minority Ethnic Backgrounds (BME), those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender (LGBT) or are registered as disabled as these groups are currently underrepresented within our workforce.
Working at Cleveland Fire Brigade you will be joining an organisation with firm values and a strong ethos of team work.
As a member of our great team you will have access to a variety of benefits:
• Flexible working with our annualised hours system
• Membership of the Local Government career average pension scheme
• Family friendly policies to help you manage your home and work life balance
• Free access to up to date on-site gyms
• Support when you may need it from the Fire Fighters Charity
• Discounts from local and national chains / suppliers with your Blue Light Card
• 24/7 Employee Assistance line plus excellent occupational health services
• Free parking at any of our sites
This job is closed for applications.