Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Blyth and Cramlington
Number of posts:
About the Role
?To deliver a high quality and responsive fitness instructor service to customers taking part in fitness activities within a gym setting
1. Conduct gym inductions,offer fitness advice and information to customers, and carry out fitness instruction in the gym in accordance with procedure.
2. To help deliver a programme of safe, effective sessions in the gym and to ensure customers exercise safely.
3. Carry out fitness assessments and provide customers with personalised fitness and nutrition programmes.
4. To create and maintain effective team working arrangements with other fitness team members
5. Ensure gym is clean and free of health and safety hazards.
6. Maintain equipment, ensure it is safe to use and report any faults.
7. Fulfil your duty of care by ensuring you adhere to all appropriate policies, procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
8. Assist with the promotion of all the activities and facilities the centres have to offer.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job description are indicative and may vary over time.
Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and
responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
For more information about the role please contact Lee Paris by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone- 01670 620200