Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/06/2021 12:00
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Number of posts:
About the role
To deliver an excellent customer focused service.
1. Act as first point of contact for customers and visitors to the centre, taking responsibility for ensuring the visitor’s needs are met while representing the leisure services with
customers of all ages and backgrounds in a friendly and efficient manner presenting a positive image of the organisation.
2. Provide accurate and up to date information and advice to assist visitors in using the building and its facilities.
3. Ensure those customers requiring assistance within the building receive it.
4. Control access, issue security passes and record visitors.
5. To maintain the reception area, ensuring displays are tidied, are up to date and the area meets health and safety requirements.
6. Receive and account for any payments taken at reception, maintaining appropriate security of cash.
7. Ensure incoming and outgoing mail is dealt with accordingly.
8. Utilise relevant ICT systems to maintain accurate and up to date records, files and statistical information
9. Receive and record details of compliments, comments and complaints and provide advice and guidance to customers where appropriate and within the limits of own authority,
referring to senior staff where necessary.
10. Provide administrative support to the needs of the service
11. Liaise with internal and external partners to build relationships, solve enquiries and provide feedback on services.
12. Maintain high standards of customer care at all times and promote a culture of service excellence.
13. Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service.
14. Set up direct debit payments for customers, handling sensitive personal information.
15. Promote and up sell products including membership packages to customers within a leisure setting.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities
relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade has been established on this basis
For more information about the role please contact Lee Paris by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone- 01670 620200
This job is closed for applications.