Class Teacher x 3 - Holley Park Academy
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 16:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Holley Park Academy
Holley Park Academy
Tyne and Wear
CEO/Executive Headteacher: Mrs. S Richards
Vacancy for 3 Class Teachers (MPS) required for September 2021:
Including two maternity covers: 1 (x 1 year) and 1 (x initially 2 terms possibly extending to 3 terms)
1 MPS class teacher
Newly Qualified Teachers welcome
The CEO/Headteacher and Academy Trust Board of Acer Learning Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner.
• Able to meet the Teacher Standards set out by the DfE?
• A highly motivated and inspirational teacher who wants to work in our successful Academy?
• Striving for excellence in your own professional development to challenge and develop your skills as part of our strong and very supportive team?
• A committed and enthusiastic class teacher who is highly motivated, forward thinking and aware of the latest educational developments and able to offer high quality provision for our Pupils with a passion to realise your own and the pupil’s aspirations?
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Will make the education of their pupils their first concern and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
• Act with honesty and integrity.
• Loves teaching, has a good sense of humour and can fit in well with our highly effective and very supportive whole school team.
• Is a consistently good to outstanding classroom practitioner and can contribute to whole school planning activities.
• Has a good subject knowledge and expertise, keeping up-to-date with national development, teaching practice and methodology to support pupils in achieving high standards.
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our pupils.
• Can plan and deliver appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging lessons to all of their pupils appropriate to their needs.
• Is able to use assessment to track and plan for good or better progress in Pupil’s learning.
• Has high expectations of themselves and the pupils.
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate pupils.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where Pupils can grow and flourish.
• Is able to communicate effectively in a wide range of situations.
• Has a good and effective range of classroom management and behavioural management skills.
• Will contribute to raising the whole school's high standards.
• Is able to work flexibly as part of our highly effective school team with Senior Leaders and Support Staff.
As a school we can offer you:
• A committed and dedicated team of staff who really care about education.
• Friendly and caring pupils who are welcoming to everyone.
• Supportive and caring parents who want their Pupils to enjoy school and succeed.
• A dedicated and experienced Academy Trust and Local Governing Board who are passionate about our school and its place in the wider and local community.
• A positive environment where you can develop your teaching and leadership skills in a school rated as good by Ofsted.
Visits to the school are welcomed. You can make an appointment to visit the school on Thursday June 10th 4p.m by contacting the school office.
Closing date: Friday June 18th 4p.m.
Shortlisting: Monday 21st June (Candidates selected for interview will be notified by 5pm on this date)
Interviews will be held in school Wednesday 30th June (This may change depending on number being invited to interview).
Holley Park Academy safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. Staff of Holley Park Academy, part of Acer Learning Trust, follow the school’s safeguarding policy which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Pupils. Successful applicants must undertake a DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the Office Manager, Miss C. Stewart, via the school email.
This job is closed for applications.