Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/07/2021 23:59
£23,275 per annum
Construction sites in the borough of Darlington
You will have worked as qualified joiner on new build and refurbishment works in the construction industry for a minimum of 5 years holding an Advanced Craft CSCS card, be experienced in 1st, 2nd and 3rd fix joinery activities as well as having a good general knowledge of construction activities and a good knowledge and awareness of construction site Health and Safety. The right candidate will have a can do attitude, be able to work unsupervised alone and within a team.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification in the Vacancy Information document.
For an informal discussion please contact Alistair Jackson, Construction Manager on 01325 406684.
This post requires an Enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.