Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/09/2021 23:59
£19,699 – 20,427 (based on increments, starting salary £19,699)
Marketing / Media / Communications
Middlesbrough and Hartlepool
Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
The Recruitment Assistant will work as part of a small team to improve the awareness of The Northern School of Art both digitally and physically, this will include organising and attending events both locally and nationally.
They will ensure appropriate advice and guidance is given to all enquirers, ensuring people apply to the most suitable course at the School. You should be able to communicate effectively and have a strong team ethos. You must be able to work to tight deadlines and have experience of working in a busy office environment. You must be PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office or Windows based applications.
Travelling for work purposes is essential and it is required you have a full driving licence with access to a vehicle. Evening work and some weekend work will be required.
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic;
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life;
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set;
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals; and
- Access to the Teesside Pension scheme (with significant employer contributions).
Closing Date: 20th September 2020
To download the application pack see our website
Please send your application pack by email to HR@northernart.ac.uk
This job is closed for applications.