Deputy Headteacher - The Glebe Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£54,091 - £61,166 (per annum)
Schools - Teaching
Required for January 2022.
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, the Governing Body, staff and pupils of The Glebe Primary School are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who is an aspirational, innovative, approachable and supportive leader, who values collaboration and is able to think strategically about the future.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
• has a proven track record of excellent classroom practice and effective leadership;
• has drive and passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils and the ambition to continue to raise standards;
• has excellent communication skills;
• understands and values the contribution of families to the school community and the contribution of the school to the wider community.
In addition to an exciting professional opportunity in a large popular school, we can offer you:
• a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
• Rights Respecting pupils who have a passion for learning;
• friendly and committed staff who are supportive and embrace new ideas;
• personal support and good opportunities for continued professional development;
• a community that is committed to achieving the best outcomes for all our children.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged through the school office on Tel: (01642) 360876.
For an informal discussion please contact Gill McCleave, Service Lead, Education 0-11 on Tel: (01642) 528824.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs are available from our website https://www.theglebeprimary.org.uk/vacancies-2/
Applications will be accepted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be posted to school.
Shortlisting: 11 October (If shortlisted, we would like to observe teaching preferably within the candidates own classroom prior to the interview day.)
Interviews: 19 October