DBS1060/21 Teaching Assistant (3 - 4 year old's) - Sir James Knott Nursery School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£16,023.07 - £16,633.87 pa
Schools - Support
Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, North Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AG
Teaching Assistant (3 - 4 year old's) - Sir James Knott Nursery School
Available with immediate effect
37 hours per week, term time only over 190 days, fixed term until the 18th February 2022.
Sir James Knott Nursery School is a Maintained Nursery School situated in Tynemouth, North Tyneside. We have been judged as Good with Ofsted in our inspection on 1st March 2017.
Currently on roll we have 71 pupils from 2 Years of age to 4 Years of age.
Sir James Knott Nursery School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic, committed and highly competent Teaching Assistant to work within the Nursery provision to support the staff team with our SEND children.
We are looking for a practitioner who;
• Can deliver high quality learning opportunities and experiences for our children.
• Has the ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults and who has good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Has recent experience of supporting children 3-4 years of age.
• Has knowledge and experience of working with children with autism and global delay.
The successful candidate will;
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare, CACHE or NNEB.
• You will be required to work 37 hours per week (8.00-4.00pm)
• This post is term time only over 190 days.
• This post is fixed term up to 18th February 2022 pending review of funding.
Sir James Knott Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e mail Mrs Nicki Battensby, School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and pack.
All application forms to be posted to: Mrs Nicki Battensby (School Business Manager), Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AG. Telephone number: 0191 257 4441 or sent via e mail to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be: Noon, Friday 24th September 2021
Shortlisting will be: Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 28th September 2021