Catering Assistant - Trainee Barbara Priestman Academy
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 09:00
Catering / Cleaning
Together we build brighter futures for our young people with special educational needs.
Founded in 2012, The Ascent Academies’ Trust is a family of four special academies in the North East of England, over three different local authorities. We are a collaborative group of academies who work closely with one another in order to achieve the best outcomes for our young people. As a result, our academies have improved year on year and all academies are currently at least Good from an Ofsted rating, with some individual areas rated outstanding. This is an exciting time to join our Trust as we look to set out our next steps in creating brilliant schools.
We are an ethical Trust whose vision and values are aligned to equality and diversity, collaboration and lifelong learning.
What we need:
• An individual with a passion for working in the catering service of a multi-academy trust
• An enthusiastic and positive approach
• Commitment to own professional development including the completion of an external qualification during the course of the traineeship
• Consistently high expectations and aspirations for our young people and yourself
• Someone with strong attention to detail, thoroughness and a high level of integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Complete commitment to the core values of Ascent
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to develop within this role
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunity to work in settings which value multi-disciplinary ways of working
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals who love what they do
• A comprehensive wellbeing and support package for staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of diversity and collaboration, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Rachel Hargreaves, Head of academy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people with Special Needs and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this post please click on Apply now and login/create your NEJobs account.
Closing Date: Friday 17th September at 9.00am
Interview: Thursday 30th September 2021
This job is closed for applications.