Midday Supervisory Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,198 per annum, pro rata (actual £2,557)
Hours per week:
6.25 hours per week
Schools - Support
Ravenswood Road, Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 5TU
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Ravenswood Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
6.25 hours per week (11.55am-1.10pm), term time only.
You must be
• able to work between 11.55am -1.10pm, Monday - Friday
• trustworthy and efficient
• able to communicate effectively
• able to have a good working relationship with staff, parents and children
• able to manage children in a positive way
• willing to provide 2 references
• willing to undertake a DBS.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please complete the attached Application Form and Safe Recruitment Form and return to Mrs West via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the school office.
Alternatively, you can download an application pack from the school website or come in to school and pick an application pack up from the office.
Completed application forms must be returned by 12 noon on Thursday 30th September 2021.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and a range of other recruitment checks.