Marketing Assistant RESTRICTED – INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/07/2022 23:59
£20,043 per annum
Marketing / Media / Communications
Town Hall / blended working from home
We are looking for a flexible and self-motivated person to join the small but very busy marketing team. The successful candidate will be someone who has a positive attitude, meticulous attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
You’ll be joining a team where each day is different and often unpredictable. You’ll need to be capable of managing a large and frequently changing workload and you will work regularly with senior members of staff and councillors.
If you have the skills, knowledge, experience, and energy to help drive forward the Council’s communications, media and marketing functions in a very busy, constantly changing and fast moving environment, then we want to hear from you.
This role offers a flexible, blended approach to office and home working.
Your reward for working at the Council goes beyond the salary you receive. In addition to pay, we are committed to offering a wide range of benefits. Such as:
• 31 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase Additional Annual Leave (pro rata for part time)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Flexi-time scheme
• Generous Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave schemes
• Cycle to Work scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Free Physiotherapy service
• Free confidential counselling service
• Dolphin Centre Fit for Life discounts
• Access to a wide range of training
• Arriva Employee Travel Club
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Katy Tate, Senior Marketing Officer on 01325 406523
This job is closed for applications.