Self-employed freelance instructors
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Rates for delivery are from £20.00 - £25.00 per hour depending on the exercise class.
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Any location within North Tyneside.
North Tyneside Council’s Sport and Leisure service is offering an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team.
We are looking to recruit self-employed freelance exercise to music instructors across our 5 high quality indoor leisure sites across the borough.
The facilities include four swimming pools, multi-functional fitness suites, studios, sports halls at The Parks Sports Centre, (North Shields) The Lakeside Centre, (Killingworth) and Hadrian Leisure Centre (Wallsend), Tynemouth Pool and Waves, Whitley Bay.
• You should have excellent communication skills and group control, the ability to dynamically risk assess surroundings and deliver the exercise class safely and effectively.
• Candidates must have the correct level of qualification for the exercise class they are delivering.
• You must be able to engage with the class attendees
• The exercise class days times/days will vary.
• Rates for delivery are from £20.00 per hour depending on the exercise class, Aqua £22 an hour. Less Mills classes, Yoga/Pilates £25 an hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your CV along with copies of your certificates to Bernie.Wall@northtyneside.gov.uk If you would like any further information, please contact Bernie Wall on the e-mail address above.
Suitable applicants will be invited in for an audition to demonstrate their skills of delivering an exercise class of their chosen discipline.