Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
£23,500 - £23,893 (pro rata for part time employees)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Joint Equipment Loan Service, Unit 43 Colbourne Crescent, Nelson Park Industrial Estate, Cramlington
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Administration Assistant, working 30 hours per week to join our Joint Equipment Loan Service Team, based at Cramlington.
Key tasks will be to provide administrative support, ensuring that home loans equipment is planned and processed for delivery to clients in the community to enable their independent living.
The successful candidate will join an admin team of 10 to provide a range of clerical and administrative duties, including:
For an informal conversation, please contact Stuart Armstrong, Manager on 01670 730595.
- To maintain the ELMS (Equipment Loans Management System) database and process information.
- To undertake general office administration tasks, including filing, photocopying and processing documentation.
- Processing of requisitions for delivery/collection of equipment to clients in the community.
- Processing of daily van delivery schedules and printing of documentation, for the delivery of standard and special equipment (approx. 62,000 equipment items per annum).
- Liaising with service professionals and clients to ensure equipment is delivered and/or collected within agreed timescales.
- To answer queries regarding standard and special equipment and regarding equipment deliveries and collections on a daily basis.
- To undertake telephone duties and provide cover for other members of the administrative team as appropriate.
- To use your own initiative, work under pressure, keep to strict deadlines and have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. It would be an advantage if you possess word processing or equivalent experience and knowledge of IT packages and their applications.
Why choose us?
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- 26 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays (rising to 31 after 5 years of service) (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme · Flexi scheme applicable to majority of roles
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- A commitment to work-life balance offering flexibility through various schemes including job sharing, home working, flexible working, part-year working, and compressed hours
- Car Leasing Scheme
Please visit: https://www.northumberland.gov.uk/About/Working-for-Northumberland-County-Council.aspx for more information regarding our benefits.
The salary for this role is £23,500 - £23,893 (pro rata for part time employees).
For further information:The closing date is 26th November 2023 at midnight.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. If you wish to notify us of your eligibility for this scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01670 623930 with your name and the job title you have applied for and one of the recruitment team will ensure this is factored into the shortlisting process and kept anonymous. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview, please also let the team know. This information will be treated as confidential and will only be used to check that you meet the essential requirements of the post.
Although we advertise on North East Jobs, and other websites, your application process will be directed to our Tribepad system. Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered on Tribepad, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Please check your emails regularly, including Spam/Junk, after the closing dates for notifications.
This job is closed for applications.