DBS0096/23 - Teaching Assistant (3 - 4 year olds) - Sir James Knott Nursery School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2023 12:00
£20,124 - £20,826 pro rata
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, Tynemouth, Tyne, and Wear, NE30 4AG
Sir James Knott Nursery School is a Maintained Nursery School situated in Tynemouth, North Tyneside. We have been judged as Good with Ofsted in our inspection on 14th June 2022. Currently on roll we have 85 pupils from 2 Years of age to 4 Years of age.
Sir James Knott Nursery School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic, committed and highly competent Teaching Assistant to work within the Nursery provision to support the staff team with our nursery children and to support with children with identified needs.
We are looking for a practitioner who.
- Can deliver high quality learning opportunities and experiences for our children.
- Has the ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults and who has good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Has recent experience of supporting children 3-4 years of age and with identified SEND needs.
The successful candidate will.
Sir James Knott Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare, CACHE or NNEB.
- You will be required to work 20 hours per week (8.00-12.00pm).
- This post is fixed term up to 31st August 2024 pending review of funding.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e mail Nicki Battensby- School Business Manager at email@example.com for an application form and pack. All application forms to be posted to: Mrs Nicki Battensby (School Business Manager), Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, Tynemouth, Tyne, and Wear, NE30 4AG. Telephone number: 0191 257 4441 or sent via e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 30th November 2023
This job is closed for applications.