Teacher of Food Technology
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2023 12:00
£30,000 to £46,525 pa
Hours per week:
Full time in accordance with the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document
Schools - Teaching
Studio West, West Denton Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 2SZ
This school has Academy status, and you will be employed by the Board of Trustees.
West Denton Way
Newcastle upon Tyne
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
At Studio West we are passionate about providing the very best education possible for young people in our city, our region and nationally and our strong and committed team share our vision of ensuring all our students not only reach their potential but that they are confident, happy and resilient students who treat each other with compassion and respect.
We are seeking a teacher of Food Technology, who will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the Hospitality and Catering curriculum across all year groups.
if you are the person we are looking for you will possess a broad base of subject knowledge, a proven track record of effectiveness and impact as a classroom teacher, and strong analytical skills with the ability to use data effectively to track progress and raise achievement.
In return we offer:
- Access to fantastic ECT support for early careers teachers/professional development for those who have already passed statutory induction
- Access to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work scheme
- Access to on site gym facilities at our Kenton School site
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Fantastically resourced schools, both with easy commuting access to both the A1 and A19 and free on-site parking.
If you feel you have the experience, skills and attributes to succeed as part of our team, you can visit our website www.northernleaderstrust.org and download our application form and return it to email@example.com
Northern Leaders Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in all its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support families, children and staff at school.
This job is closed for applications.