Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
Grade B SCP 3 £22,737 per annum, pro rata
Schools - Support
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, Consett, Durham DH8 6LN
St Patrick’s are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
St Patrick’s, Consett would like to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person to supervise pupils during the lunch time period.
The successful candidate will have experience working with children, work well in a team and be able to support the Christian ethos of the school.
How to Apply:
- Supervising hand washing and preparing for lunch
- Supervising children during lunchtimes in school and on the playground
- Encouraging children with food, promoting good manners and healthy choices
- Assist to clear tables, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch area
- Communicate effectively with pupils, maintaining good behaviour according to the school's behaviour policy.
To complete an application form please click 'Apply'.
Closing date: 26/11/2023
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.