Higher Level Teaching Assistant With Lunchtime Cover
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/12/2023 12:00
£28,371- £31,099 FTE Actual salary £19,288 - £21,142 pa / Lunchtime cover: £20,812 FTE Actual salary £2,355 pa
Hours per week:
HLTA: 30 hours per week, Lunchtime cover: 5 hours per week.
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Stocksfield Avenue Primary School St Cuthbert’s Road Fenham Newcastle upon Tyne NE5 2DQ
This school has Academy status and is part of the SMART Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
SMART Multi Academy Trust
Wyndham Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Re-advertisement - Previous applicants need not apply
At Smart Multi Academy Trust we provide a high quality, bespoke education full of the best opportunities and experiences to help every child learn, be happy and ultimately successful in life.
We are a family of 8 primary schools in Newcastle upon Tyne who have formed a Multi Academy Trust because we share a collective vision for excellence in education. We believe passionately that the children within our communities deserve nothing less than the very best of opportunities and experiences to become successful citizens and lifelong learners able to lead happy, fulfilling and healthy lives. We live by our vision and values every day in all aspects of what we do and its important anyone joining the Trust does as well.
Smart are recruiting for a HLTA with Lunchtime cover at Stocksfield Avenue Primary School
What we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are curious, independent learners
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities
- An experienced and talented team of staff with a supportive Trustees and wider School / community
- The opportunity to be involved in the wider life of our Trust
- Attractive salaries
- Access to the membership of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and other attractive benefits
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which offers a range of services such as Counselling and Physiotherapy.
- Attractive annual leave allowance including the potential to work term time only
- Opportunity for flexible working, where appropriate.
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and car leasing
- Learning and development tailored to your role
The ideal candidate would have:
The successful candidate will be subject to an online search in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (2023) legislation.
- Commitment to the ethos of the school
- The ability to demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning
- The ability to work as part of a team effectively
- The ability to establish excellent relationships with children and parents, promoting aspirational achievement and progress for all groups of pupils including children with Special Educational Needs
Your principal place of work will be Stocksfield Avenue Primary School but you may be required to work at other Trust sites within Smart Multi Academy Trust within reason.
Please apply by completing the support staff application form and returning it to email@example.com
Closing date: 4th December 2023
Shortlisting date: 5th December 2023
Interview date is likely to be: W/C 11th December 2023
Applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note EPM ltd are managing the vacancy on behalf of Smart Multi Academy Trust.
This job is closed for applications.