Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2023 12:00
£35,593 - £40,355
Schools - Support
Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1PJ
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: L/M, SCP 31-36 (Actual salary £35,593 - £40,355)
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 3 weeks
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School & St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1PJ
The Post covers duties across two schools.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is a family of 32 primary schools, and 6 secondary schools. With more than 12,300 pupils and 1,500 staff, the Trust is now one of the largest Catholic Multi Academy Trusts in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager who has high levels of initiative and is motivated to work in a busy primary school environment.
The successful candidate will:
We can offer:
- Be committed to the Catholic ethos of the NPCAT
- Have extensive experience of working in a business management environment with specific knowledge of finance, contract management, estates management and HR related issues
- Act as the link between the Trust’s Central Services team and school leaders
- Provide strategic and operational support across non-teaching and learning areas of responsibility
- Line manage other school based administration and support staff
- Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
- A welcoming work environment
- A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
- A commitment to professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from other establishments in partnership with our Trust schools in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust
Closing date: Thursday 30th November 2023, 12 noon
Interview: W/C 4th December 2023
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
This job is closed for applications.