Advanced Practitioner - Children with Disabilities Team - RESTRICTED - INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/11/2023 23:59
£44,428 - £47,420 per annum
Social Work - Children Service
An exciting opportunity for internal employee’s to be seconded to the post of Advanced Practitioner, Children with Disability Team, for a period of up to 12 months to cover the substantive post holder’s maternity leave from January 2024.
The role of Advanced Practitioner includes holding a small but complex number of children who need support from the Children with Disabilities Team alongside a range of tasks to support the service which include but are not limited to;
- Supporting the Team Manager with the day to day needs and running of the service.
- Supervision of Social Workers, including ASYE’s.
- Quality Assurance Activity
- Oversight of the quality and timeliness of Social Care Advice within the EHCP process.
- Provide advice, support and mentoring opportunities to members of the team.
- Support the Team Manager in the completion of PDR’s for the team.
- Attend a range of multi-agency meetings including Complex Need Panel, Multi-Agency Provision Panel, Transition to Adult Social Care.
- Hold monthly developmental sessions for the team under a signs of safety or relational practice framework.
- Deputise for the Team Manager
- Support with the oversight and management of budgets in line with individual children and young people’s assessed needs.
Please refer to the job description attached for further details around this role.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th December 2023.
This job is closed for applications.