Lecturer and Programme Leader for Catering
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2023 23:59
£28,030.98 - £36,551.23 per annum
Lecturer and Programme Lead for Catering
Post Ref: 39559-R.
Full time, 37 hours per week. Permanent. Salary Details: SCP026-035; £28,030.98-£36,551.23 per annum.
About the role:
Are you a passionate and experienced hospitality professional looking to inspire and educate the next generation? We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a Catering Lecturer at our esteemed Further Education College. Join our dynamic team of educators and make a significant impact on the lives and careers of aspiring professional Chefs.
We are presently in search of a Chef lecturer with a robust background in the professional culinary field. Our ideal candidate will have a proven history of working in esteemed culinary establishments, coupled with a deep comprehension of modern culinary practices. Furthermore, candidates should have a documented track record of teaching or training in academic institutions, universities, or professional environments, highlighting their adeptness in instructional methodologies and their ability to engage a diverse spectrum of learners. An openness to pursuing a teaching qualification is also desirable as we value a commitment to continuous professional development. If you possess these qualifications and are enthusiastic about sharing your culinary expertise, we encourage you to get in touch with us. Your culinary prowess could be instrumental in shaping the next generation of culinary professionals.
If you are enthusiastic about the prospect of influencing the knowledge and prospects of budding chefs, we encourage you to reach out to us. Your expertise could play a pivotal role in shaping the next generation of culinary professionals.
About us - Why Work at Education Partnership North East?
At Education Partnership Northeast, we are passionate about transforming lives through education. As a leading education provider in the Northeast of England, comprising of Sunderland College, Northumberland College and Hartlepool Sixth Form College we are committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences that help our students to achieve their full potential; and we are ambitious. We are currently the top performing General Further Education college in the Northeast for 16-19 student achievement and ranked 2nd nationally.
We have a strong college community and encourage our staff and students to be their authentic selves, be respectful of others and to be innovative in how they deliver an excellent student experience by creating an exciting future for everyone working and studying across the group.
As an employer, we are dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive workplace culture where our staff can thrive. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are committed to investing in their development and wellbeing.
Key reasons for working at Education Partnership Northeast:
• we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential for creating a positive and productive workplace culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all our staff, regardless of their background or identity.
• we believe that ongoing learning and development are crucial for our employees' success and job satisfaction. We offer a range of training and development opportunities, including regular CPD sessions, mentoring, and leadership development programs.
• we offer a competitive benefits package that includes a contributory pension scheme (TPS), a very generous holiday entitlement (48 days per annum plus bank holidays), and access to a range of employee support services, including a confidential employee assistance program.
• we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to share ideas, work together, and support one another. We value open communication and transparency, and we are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees.
• our staff have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our students. Whether you are a teacher, support staff member, or part of our corporate team, you can be proud of the important work you do every day.
But don't just take our word for it - here's what some of our current employees have to say:
‘Fantastic facilities lead by inspiring leadership whose aim is to enhance the life opportunities for young people and adults’.
‘I began my journey here as a student many years ago. My personal growth led me to have the confidence to become a lecturer and give back to the organisation that gave so much to me. My development with the college is ever growing with the opportunity to complete many professional courses to develop my professional growth and ensure that I deliver excellence in my practice’.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an organisation that is committed to making a difference, we invite you to apply for our open position. Join our team at Education Partnership Northeast and help us to transform lives through education. For an informal conversation about this role please email email@example.com
To find out more about this great opportunity please visit https://vacancies.educationpartnershipne.ac.uk and select the job description and person specification within the information section. Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only accept EPNE application forms. CVs will not be accepted.
All applications must be received by 12 midnight on 30th November 2023
If we receive a high number of applications, this job advertisement may be closed earlier than the stated closing date. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to PREVENT and safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
This job is closed for applications.