Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/12/2023 23:59
£23,500 per annum (pro rata)
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Dolphin Centre, Darlington, DL1 5RP
Our brand new five lane bowling alley takes bowling to the next level. Unlike other automatic scoring systems, ours is an entertainment system, delivering more fun, more ways to socialise and more competitive excitement.
We are looking for someone to join our team to deliver excellent customer service on a part time basis. The hours of work will be 1100-1600 on Saturday. Applicant must be friendly and approachable with good customer service skills.
Tasks will include taking bookings, delivering parties, cash handling, mechanical repairs as well as serving food and beverages. Full training will be given
What's in it for you? Our employee offer includes:
• 32 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase additional Annual Leave (pro-rata for part time working)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Generous Maternity, Paternity and Adoption schemes
• Access to a wide range of training, learning and development
• Physiotherapy service
• Confidential counselling service
• Great wellbeing offer
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Dolphin Centre Fit for Life Discounts
• Loan and Savings scheme via payroll deduction
• Arriva Employee Travel Club
Due to serving alcohol, applicants must be 18 years old and over.
For information about the full range of benefits we offer, please see our total rewards brochure https://www.darlington.gov.uk/media/16573/total-rewards-brochure.pdf
General Information for Applicants:
All applicant email correspondence will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and may be directed to your Junk folder depending on the settings of your email account. Please check both your email and Junk folder as all applicants will be notified whether they have been shortlisted.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification. If you are experiencing problems applying for this vacancy via North East Jobs, please contact the HR Team on 01325 405486 or HR@darlington.gov.uk , who will be happy to assist.
This job is closed for applications.