1:1 SEN Support Assistant - Level 2 - St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2018 23:59
£8,458 - £8,809 per annum
Schools - Support
14/06/2018 by 12 noon
Required for September 2018
The Governing Body wish to appoint a committed, dedicated and passionate person to join our successful Catholic school and be responsible for supporting and nurturing our SEND pupils under the support and direction of the SENDCO
We are looking for a Support Assistant who:
- Holds a recognised /relevant qualification
- Experience working with pupils with SEND /knowledge and understanding of a range of special needs
- Is committed to making a positive difference to a pupil's daily experience
- Demonstrates a willingness to work effectively and flexibly as part of a dedicated team, share ideas, energy and passion for teaching and learning.
- Is patient, understanding and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is willing to commit to further training and professional development relevant to the position
We can offer you:
- Strong Catholic ethos where pupil's uniqueness is truly valued.
- Children who love to learn and are a credit to our school in all areas.
- A friendly, hardworking and creative team of colleagues and governors dedicated to maintaining our high standards.
- A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Primary school is part of Our Lady of Light Multi Academy Trust who are in the process of merging and will join Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust in September 2018.
Applications packs are available on the school website. All forms must be submitted on the CES Support Staff application form which can also be downloaded from the CES website (www.catholiceducation.org.uk)
Completed applications to be returned to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Catholic Academy
Lamb Lane, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 0QP
Telephone: (01642) 763623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
website: www.stthereseprimary.org.uk Headteacher: Mrs Catherine Stott
This job is closed for applications.