Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/12/2023 23:59
£23,500 - £24,294 per annum, pro rata
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Support
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Ushaw Moor, DH7 7LF
Location: St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Ushaw Moor, DH7 7LF
Grade: Grade D, SCP 5 - 7 (£23,500 - £24,294 per annum, pro rata)
Hours: 37 Hours per Week, Permanent, Term Time Only (38 weeks)
At St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School our mission statement is ‘living loving and learning together with our eyes focused on Jesus’. To support our school community in living out our mission statement we are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic administration assistant to work in partnership with our federated school Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, Esh Winning.
We are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We are seeking an individual to:
- Work under the direction of the Headteacher and senior leadership team to provide administrative support to the school
- To work in partnership with the administration support team at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs
- Have excellent ICT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Publisher) along with the ability to learn new software systems
- The ability to capture, store and accurately retrieve information
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
- Bain the opportunity to join schools with a culture of continuous improvement
- Have high expectations for self, pupils and others
- Have opportunities to access continuous professional development;
- Be kind and friendly towards all within our community
- Have a positive, forward thinking mindset
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Be keen to undertake professional development and contribute new ideas
- Be organised and self-motivated.
How to Apply:
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply Now' button
Closing date: Sunday, 10th December 2023
Interview date: Wednesday,13th December 2023
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.