Assistant Early Years Practitioner X 5 - Thorney Close Childcare Centre
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/08/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
120 Thorndale Road, Sunderland
THORNEY CLOSE CHILDCARE CENTRE
120 THORNDALE ROAD
TEL 0191 553 4164
HEADTEACHER/ Miss Catherine Barnett
Number on Roll: 96
Position: Assistant Early Years Practitioner x 5:
Grade 1 SCP13 (FTE £17,391)
Job Profile: LD3
Starting date: September 2018
Position 1- All Year Round, 35 hours, Fixed Term 19.07.2019
Reference for application: 1TC
Position 2 – All Year Round, Min 16hours per week, Fixed Term 19.07.2019
Reference for application: 2TC
Position 3 - All Year Round, Min 16hours per week, Fixed Term 19.07.2019
Reference for application: 3TC
Position 4 - All Year Round, Min 16hours per week, Fixed Term 19.07.2019
Reference for application: 4TC
Position 5 – Term Time + 2 weeks, Min 16hours per week, Fixed Term 19.07.2019
Reference for application: 5TC
At Thorney Close Childcare Centre we aim to promote a caring, friendly community for all children and their families whilst developing a love of learning through a rich and varied curriculum.
The Governors and Head Teacher wish to appoint enthusiastic Assistant Early Years Practitioners. If you enjoy working with young children; are passionate about inclusion and equal opportunity for all and you can rise to the challenge of promoting the very best early years’ experience for all children, then please apply.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of EYFS practice and know how to use this to motivate and enthuse learners.
• Hold Level 2 or higher in a full and relevant Early Years Educator qualification (as identified on https://www.gov.uk/guidance/early-years-qualifications-finder )
• Understand how the role contributes to developing strong positive working relationships with the key worker and other professionals.
• Understand the importance of supporting children and developing strong positive relationships with parents/carers.
• Understand the importance of promoting a high sense of wellbeing for all.
• Understand how to promote and safeguard the welfare of children.
• Be able to work enthusiastically as part of a team to contribute to the overall aims of the nursery.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal records check from the Criminal Records Bureau
Thorney Close Childcare Centre safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures
Please submit your application pack to the nursery via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 24th August
Short listing will take place on Tuesday 28th August
Interviews will be held week beginning 3rd September 2018
This job is closed for applications.