Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Assistant Head Teacher, St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Primary School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2017 12:00
£41,978 - £46,335 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Supporting Documents Unavailable from NEJ.docx
This job is closed for applications.
The Governing Body of St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and excellent primary practitioner. We are looking for someone who would like to share in the Catholic leadership and further development of our successful school.
St Therese is part of Our Lady of Light Multi Academy Trust and works in close partnership with Christ the King RC Primary School, St Patrick's RC Primary School and St Patrick's Catholic College.
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith, able to share in leading, promoting and developing the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
- Is flexible and creative in their approach to teaching and learning with the ability and willingness to teach and model excellent practice across all primary phases.
- Enjoys leading, supporting and inspiring others in search of excellence.
- Demonstrates ambition for themselves and supports this in others.
- Has the commitment to work in partnership with all members of the school and across the Trust.
- Has excellent communication skills and the capacity to enthuse colleagues, pupils and parents.
- Has the ability to take a lead role in developing and enhancing a rich, engaging and creative curriculum.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos where pupil's uniqueness is truly valued.
- Fantastic children who love to learn and are a credit to our school in all areas.
- A friendly, hardworking and supportive team of colleagues and governors dedicated to maintaining our high standards.
- A creative and exciting curriculum.
- Positive relationships with supportive parents, governors and colleagues across the Trust.
- A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Applications must be made on the CES Senior Leadership Application form available from the CES website or school website/office, completed forms should be returned or submitted to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Catholic Academy, Lamb Lane, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 0QP. Telephone: (01642) 763623 Email:
Headteacher: Mrs Catherine Stott
Back to top
Terms and Conditions