Breakfast & Afterschool Club Assistant (Level 2)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Marske by the Sea
The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to develop the newly established provision for our children and families.
The successful candidate will support the day to day organisation of the out of school provision providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 3 – 11 years in a safe and secure environment.
You will have experience working with or caring for children of relevant age and be suitably qualified to at least a relevant Level 2 qualification. Within the role there will be opportunities for further training and development.
We can offer:
• A Christ centered school with supportive staff, parents and governors;
• A school which exhibits very high standards in all areas of pupil achievement supported by a strong Catholic ethos, with Gospel values at its heart, which permeates all aspects of school life;
• A dedicated, talented and professional team who are highly committed to improving outcomes;
• Friendly, hardworking pupils who enjoy learning and achieving success;
• An inclusive school with a warm, nurturing Christian ethos through our close partnership with families, the parish and wider community;
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022 by 9am
Interview: To be confirmed
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.