Business Adminstration Apprentice
Term-time only (Temporary)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/02/2019 12:00
High Tunstall College of Science
High Tunstall College is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and forward-thinking Business Administration Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team, which is driving the College forward to continued improvement and success. High Tunstall College of Science is an outward looking college that believes in meeting the needs of all in its community.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English and Maths
• The ability to use ICT software packages
• The ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
• Good organisation skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing clerical, administrative and secretarial support for the College.
• Dealing with visitors, receive and make telephone calls, deal with personal enquiries and take action as appropriate
• Assisting in the organisation of events in the College such as parents evenings, school productions, awards evenings.
• Working effectively in a team, liaising effectively with other staff, meeting deadlines and following Office Manager’s instructions.
• Using college ICT packages effectively.
High Tunstall College of Science is a true comprehensive school, which offers everything needed to succeed: high standards, high expectations, high quality learning and teaching and effective preparation for the challenges of a rapidly changing world. These qualities are reflected in our learning and teaching ethos and in the wide range of enrichment activities on offer.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS will be required
Application forms and further details are available on our website (www.htcs.org.uk) or from the College and should be returned to the Headteacher, Mr Mark Tilling. Should prospective candidates wish to visit the College please contact Mrs Helen Meggs, Headteacher’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01429 261446.
Closing date: Monday 25th February 2019, 12 noon
This job is closed for applications.