Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/10/2018 23:59
£16,755 - £17,007 pro rata (actual earnings £6,224 - £6,317)
Catering / Cleaning
16 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 days
SCP 9 – 11 (£16,755 - £17,007) – actual earnings £6,224 - £6,317 pro rata
Required as soon as possible
The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant at Ashington Academy.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to assist in the preparation for and in the service of meals and refreshments and to undertake associated kitchen duties.
• Have recent relevant catering experience
• Assist with food preparation and cooking as required
• Have knowledge of stock control and operation of tills and cashing up.
• Have food hygiene qualifications
• Have energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent working environment
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
• Opportunities for continuing professional development.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office at Ashington Academy, to arrange an appointment on 01670 812166. This post is subject to a full-enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Wednesday 17 October 2018
Short-listing: Thursday 18 October 2018
Interviews: w/c 22 October 2018
For further information, please download an application pack from the Trust website: www.nelt.co.uk or www.bedlingtonacademy.co.uk or Jade Hutton, Support Services Manager on 01670 822625 . This should be returned to email@example.com or to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS.
The North East Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure
The North East Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
This job is closed for applications.