Catering Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/11/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
Prudhoe Castle First School
PRUDHOE CASTLE FIRST SCHOOL
Temporary Contract to cover absence of substantive post holder
Part Time - Term Time only
22.5 hours per week
Band 3 point 14 to point 17 (pro rata)
Prudhoe Castle First School is a small and inclusive school in semi-rural location. We have enthusiastic and friendly children; dedicated and hardworking staff, a supportive governing body and parents. Further information about the school can be found on our website www.prudhoe.eschools.co.uk
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Temporary Catering Manager to join their very successful team as soon as possible to cover the current post holder’s absence.
You will be required to:
• Prepare, cook and serve food.
• Clean the kitchen, surrounding area and equipment.
• Ensure you are compliant with hygiene, health and safety regulations.
• Ensure stock is ordered and stored safely
The successful candidate must:
• Have a basic food hygiene certificate
• Knowledge of health and safety regulations
• have ability to organise self and work without supervision
• have recent and relevant experience of working in a school kitchen
• have confidence in their own literacy and numeracy skills;
• have a sense of humour.
The working pattern will be:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 1.30pm
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Allen, Head Teacher to arrange a visit. Tel: 01661 833122
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school either by post to Mrs T Allen Prudhoe Castle First School, Castle Road, Prudhoe, Northumberland, NE42 6PH or by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 19th November at 12noon
Interview Date: Friday 23rd November
This job is closed for applications.