Class Teacher (Two Posts)
Please See Advert Text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/11/2023 09:00
MPS1 – UPS3 (£28,000 - £43,685 per annum)
Schools - Teaching
St. Michael’s Catholic Primary School, Esh Village, DH7 9QY
Temporary Maternity Cover (ending on 31st December 2024 or, return of substantive postholder whichever is sooner)
Required from February 2023.
St. Michael’s Catholic Primary School, Esh is proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We wish to appoint two teachers from 19th February 2024 to provide maternity cover for two lower KS2 posts.
We are seeking an individual who:
We can offer you:
- is fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our Catholic school;
- is organised and committed to working closely with others as a member of a team;
- demonstrates the highest expectations;
- can motivate all pupils to enjoy their learning;
- has a good subject knowledge of all curriculum subjects;
- is able to work both under direction and using own initiative.
How to Apply:
- a strong Catholic ethos where everyone is known and valued;
- enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn;
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development with a network of support from the Trust;
- supportive and committed governors and parents;
- the chance to be innovative in supporting improvement within our school.
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date: Friday 10th November 9am
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.