Deputy Headteacher - Hudson Road Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/03/2019 12:00
£48,687 - £53,724
Schools - Teaching
Hudson Road Primary School
Applications are invited for the position of
(ISR Group 2, Salary L9-L13 £48,687 - £53,724)
Required: From 1st September 2019
“Education is not the filling of a pail but rather the lighting of a fire.” W.B. Yeats
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint an excellent teacher who is ready to embark on their next leadership opportunity.
We are looking for someone who –
• Has a love of teaching and learning and a commitment to ensure the very best for every child
• Shares our high expectations in delivering an exciting, well rounded curriculum
• Will become a real part of who we are as a school at the centre of our community
We can offer you:
• A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school
• A vibrant inner city multi-cultural setting
• Excellent relationships with parents/carers and the wider community
• An exciting learning environment
• A supportive Governing Body and dedicated staff team
• A commitment to supporting your professional development
How to apply:
Application packs are available to download from NE Jobs or by contacting the HR team at Together for Children (0191 561 7233). Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school, led by the Headteacher and a representative from the governing body, are warmly welcomed. Visits are available at 1.30pm on Wednesday 20th February 2019, 4.30pm on Wednesday 27th February 2019 or 1.30pm on Friday 1st March 2019. If you would like to come along to find out about our school, please contact Angela Carling by telephone: 0191 5143434.
• The closing date for applications is noon on the 12th March 2019
• Short listing will be held on 18th March 2019
• Interviews will be held on 2nd April 2019
The Governing Board of Hudson Road Primary School and Sunderland City Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The Headteacher is expected to share this commitment and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore applicants will be subject to appropriate background checks and vetting including an enhanced DBS check and checks against the children’s barred list. At minimum of two references are required prior to the commencement of employment. Additional references may be requested.
This job is closed for applications.