Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2019 09:00
Schools - Teaching
Linthorpe Community Primary School
Telephone: 01642 885222
Headteacher Mrs Sarah Lymer
Numbers on roll 718
Required for September 2019
EYFS TEACHER MPS/UPS
Linthorpe Community Primary School, part of The Legacy Learning Trust wish to appoint an outstanding early years practitioner to join our successful and hardworking setting which offers provision for: 2 Year olds, 30 hours, Nursery and Reception. We are a large, culturally diverse school seeking to appoint an innovative and effective teacher to enhance our continued drive for excellence.
Applications from NQTs are welcome, as are those from experienced teachers seeking further professional development.
Our school can offer:
• A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to join our strong team of passionate and dedicated staff
• Great children with excellent attitudes and a love of learning and a very positive climate for learning throughout the school
• Good professional development opportunities for those teachers aspiring to leadership (See Leadership Pathway in application pack)
The successful applicants should be:
• Able to demonstrate excellent practice in teaching and learning
• Able to motivate children and inspire them to learn
• Able to work effectively alongside colleagues and parents
Visits to the school are welcome. An opportunity is offered as follows:
• Wednesday 20th March at 9.30am and 4pm
• Tuesday 26th March at 9.30am and 4pm
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019 at 9.00am
Please contact us on the number above if you wish to join us for a visit.
Linthorpe Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Application forms are available from the school or from the school website www.linthorpeprimary.co.uk and should be returned to the school at the above address for the attention Mrs Lymer, Headteacher or emailed to the Office Manager, Mrs Jane Snook at email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.