EY/SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2- Prior's Mill C.E Primary School
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2018 23:59
£13,022 - £13,561 per annum
Hours per week:
30 hours per week, 8.45am- 3.15pm
Schools - Support
The Governing Body wish to appoint an outstanding Early Years/Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join our highly successful Pre-School Day Nursery.
Our school is founded in the Christian faith and has good links with both the church and local community. We seek to develop a positive and inclusive ethos and have a strong commitment towards school improvement.
The role is to work across the setting whilst also providing support for a child who has a significant communication delay, on a one to one basis, supporting learning and development.
Your role will include;
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Following up recommendations and writing target plans
- Follow guidance from the school's SENDCO
- Working closely under the direction of the Lead HLTA within the setting
You may have experience of the following: SEN, Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator, Special Needs Assistant.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website. Completed application forms should be returned to the Head Teacher at the school by Friday 23rd November 2018.
Interview Date: 03/12/18
This job is closed for applications.