Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2020 23:59
£293.10 - £325 per week
Schools - Support
Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, based in a Reception classroom, which will commence in January 2021 – July 2021 working on a Monday-Wednesday. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 TA qualification.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (TA), the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on providing general classroom support for a class of 30 children. Previous experience using Read Write Inc is beneficial.
This outstanding primary school is looking for a committed and successful Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join their motivated team. The school has an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) position, you will:-
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an school environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in Early Years.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:-
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest. For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
This job is closed for applications.