Executive Director for Growth, Enterprise and Environment
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Executive / Managerial
Redcar and Cleveland House + hybrid working from home
Thank you for your interest in working at Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council. We offer a great working environment where you can fulfil your potential, using your talents to make a real difference to people’s lives.
* We have an exciting opportunity to play a part in the largest regeneration scheme in the
UK as the Executive Director for Growth, Enterprise and Environment.
* We also have a Freeport in our borough and a multi-million pound programme of
* We aim to be carbon-neutral by 2030.
* We have residents who are passionate about the look of their neighbourhoods.
* In your role, you can improve the quality of life for all our families.
* At the same time, you can have a great standard of living in an area with stunning
coast and country, and where the costs are low.
* A full remuneration package, including relocation, is on offer.
You will benefit from:
* A removal and relocation package up to £8,000;
* An executive team where a forward-thinking spirit is highly valued;
* A salary which will provide a very high standard of living in an area where costs are low;
* A pension which will earn you more than any private pension scheme;
* Flexible working which will fit in with your lifestyle and childcare;
* Opportunities to add to your skill set and further your career;
* Staff benefits which save you money on food shopping, electrical goods, motoring and
Further information and links to strategies which are relevant to the role can be found at https://jobs.redcar-cleveland.gov.uk/
If this sounds attractive, we would love to hear from you.
How can I apply?
Please read through the person specification for the role and send us a supporting statement outlining how you fit the criteria, along with your CV, to HRTransactional@redcar-cleveland.gov.uk
The closing date for applications is August 30, 2022 and the provisional date for the first round of interviews is w/c September 5, 2022, with second interviews provisionally taking place w/c September 12, 2022.
For an informal conversation about the role, ring our Managing Director John Sampson on 07867 905560